Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Skelbo Woods Sculpture Trail

As Mike tees off every morning at the briskness of 7 am, I haven't gotten a photo of him on the first tee. So here is one. Except it is noon.

He is standing on the first tee though. Helicopter behind, they arrive daily. Invading with two to four golfers.

Lovely walk at Skelbo Woods today. Red pines and heather peppered with small wood sculptures. I shot a few of them, but I like to shoot my photos all at the begining so I can pack the camera away and enjoy the experience. You get the idea though.  Spectacular views while at the top of the walk. And there were grazing sheep in pasture across from us. I refrained from pulling out the camera. You're welcome.

From map you can see today's walk. Yesterday's walk started near the shoreline at 'Skelbo' itself and continued east past the Littleferry Pier ruin. And you see The town of Dornoch.


















No comments:

Post a Comment