Thursday, August 8, 2013

All who wander are not lost. Tolkien.

July has taken Mike and I to:

 La Jolla (think Torrey Pines and LEAD Breast Cancer Symposium.. what an irresistible combo.) 

Then Mike to Boise to visit his dad. 
Mike and I back together in Chicago to visit Corey, and Liz. 

Then to Midland for "da Loons." 
And then to Blacksburg to visit Mack and Tray. 
Phew. 

Major life decision for me:
 this blog from now until a time of my choosing will be less wordy,
 more photo-y. 
You can climb back onto your chairs now. 
:)


Our goal, to END breast cancer. If you don't know where you are going, how will you ever get there?
My notebook of class notes.

My workgroup for the week. The Alpha group (we self-identified.)

The "bottom line." Priceless photo. 


After having his car totaled by another, Corey gets an A5. 

Corey's front door. 

We drove through Whiting Indiana. Such fun places Mike takes me. 

Mike's favorite climbing tree growing up, in Whiting Forest Midland MI. 

In Blacksburg, visiting Mack and Tray. And Howard and Patrick. 

Blacksburg CC. One of them shot a 73. I think.

New River CC, Radford. 


I think she missed us. 


Over my sink. 

The View from my IPHONE charging station. 


No comments:

Post a Comment